Pages

3rdGen Kitchen Is Now Open For Business

It was a humble beginning, when my wife and I decided to push through the family business whom I grew up with. For the Buensuceso-Manahan family it was the food catering business that helped them make a living and yet shared their skills and passion in cooking quality food through all these years.

My father's uncle started it all. My father is one of his staff in the kitchen where he learned to be a great cook. after some time, along with his cousins and siblings my father is one of the few who continued and started a catering business of their own. I never think of being involved in the catering business at first because i chose my own path outside of it.  

After my father (Gener Buensuceso Manahan) died, few months later people are looking for him to ask if we can cater their parties. Then I handled the clients request as an option to make a living but it won't end up there.

I left the corporate world and try to venture this kind of business where I never thought where to start. All I know is to wait for the client to call which is so minimal. Then I thought, maybe they think that the business is dead since my father is gone.

I ask my wife's opinion about this and we plan everything for more than a year just to have our first move. Conceptualizing the ideas and strategies on how we can do better is the main goal. Talking to people we know and discussing about permits, taxes, business plans, etc. was in place as well as making a website where potential customers can easily contact us.

So, 3rdGenKitchen was born! The idea was to have the number 3 in the name as well as my father's name in it. My wife and I brainstormed that night for the name of the catering business that we would like to have. I am the 3rd Generation of the family business, number 3 is my favorite number as well as my wife's birthday and  Gen is not only for the acronym of generation but my 
father's name as it was Gener. 

Voila! We come up with the name... 3rdGen Kitchen. I have seen more signs about the name. My first impression was its just a coincidence but no! Because after one sign, another sign came in again as it was like a destiny to have the name and we claimed the name.

It was a good start for us together with my inspirations in life (my wife and my unico hijo). We are hoping for its success with the guidance of up above and we would like to thank you all in advance.

3rdGen Kitchen is officially open for Business!

Unknown

Is your one stop party buddy that offers catering services for your party, corporate events, get together, and for any occasions like debut, wedding, christening and more. We provide food services, packed meals, desserts and candy buffet as well as party packages for your convenience. Check out our menu list and party packages. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and on Twitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment